While under quarantine, I was craving a little something extra. Knowing that I shouldn’t go out for anything frivolous, I decided to search through the cabinets for what I could make to nip that little craving while not disrupting the work day.
Low and behold, I had all the ingredients to make a simple, and QUICK, boba tea. With little fuss, I made four servings in just about 10 minutes from start to finish!
- Add 1 cup of boba + 1.5 cups of water +1/4 cup sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- Cook on Manual (high pressure) for 2 minutes
- Natural release for 5 minutes and then manually release
- Remove boba and let it cool
- Make tea concentrate
- I used 4 bags of Earl Grey and 1 strainer of loose White Coconut tea and 2 cups of water
- Cook for 4 minutes manual (high pressure) and then quick release
- Spoon boba into a glass, add ice, add 1/4 of tea and fill up with milk
You are also able to watch my video for a walkthrough on how I made this delicious afternoon delight! Just click on my “Video” tab above!
So inquiring minds want to know… With the world experiencing this pandemic together and social distancing becoming the new norm, what are you doing to keep your life “normal”? Have you tried any new recipes?